Want to be part of NEST?
NEST is a social enterprise with local creatives working together to build a facility for the good of the arts in their community. All profits go towards developing the collective so we can support, inspire and enrich each other’s creative practice.
First and foremost we are a community of artists and makers – supporting each other in our goals and endeavours. By working together to build a creative haven, inspiration incubator, and launchpad for individual artistic journeys, NEST hopes to continue to elevate the arts in our talented community.
A SHARED STUDIO SPACE
Long-term artists residency and individual studio space or short-term hot desking is available in our shared workshop space to cultivate your ideas and vision alongside other creatives.
A unique and welcoming space to showcase and celebrate our artists’ work. Our Gallery will be a multi-use space, hosting a range of exhibitions and installations.
Our retail space will be managed by a collaborative team of artists, working together to support sales and promotion of beautiful handmade creations.
AN EDUCATIONAL SPACE
NEST will be a location for quality education, workshops, and classes in creative arts, fostering more creative energy within North Canterbury.
In line with our core goals, to create a haven, incubator, and launchpad, NEST Arts Collective aims to offer benefits and features that encourage belonging, nurture productivity, and inspire professional growth.
A membership with NEST includes:
For the price of a coffee a week ($23 per month) you can enjoy the following benefits as a NEST member.
• Profile and promotion on our website and social media
• Hot-desking in our NEST creative space (wifi included)
• Access to, and reasonable use of, NEST tools and resources
• Commission of 25% on NEST organised sales
• $0 submission fees for NEST exhibitions
• Priority for exhibition and retail display
• Opportunities for solo/collab exhibition
• Access to run NEST workshops at 20% fee on tickets
• Access to NEST creative and professional development sessions
And we have plans for so much more!
On top of our monthly membership fee, our one off sign up fee of $20 is to cover basic administration costs, and provides access to our private Facebook group, our monthly newsletter and opportunities to participate in selected events (such as exhibitions), subject to availability and higher commission rates.
Anyone can sign up for this, even without being an official member, and stay ‘in the know’ for all things NEST!
If you would like to join us please fill in the following form and we will get back to you! Got questions? Email us at email@example.com or pop on down to our premises at 88 Carters Road in Amberley during weekday hours and have a chat.
T’s & C’s below…
Terms & Conditions
- All memberships are subject to review and selection, after the completion of the online form above. Hard copies of this form will be available on site if required.
- All memberships must be paid in advance. If you sign up on the 20th of January you will be billed for the remaining days of January and the month of February for your first invoice.
- All memberships will be invoiced at the start of each month and must be paid within 5 working days of invoice date.
- You can cancel your membership at any time, however there is no refund for whatever amount of remaining days of the month paid prior, PLUS incur a $23 cancellation fee.
- NEST Membership of $23 per month DOES NOT INCLUDE artist in residence space. This is a separate cost and agreement written up with NEST Arts Collective LTD.
- NEST Memberships include GST unless otherwise stated.
- NEST Memberships are subject to change and review – members will be given at least 1 month advance warning of any increase or decrease in fees.